Expo Georgia is the only convention center in Georgia and the leading one in the Caucasus region. The company organizes trade fairs and various types of conferences, congresses and events.
History of the Convention Center starts in 1958. At that time, State has built temporary exhibition pavilions and organized industrial exhibition to celebrate 1500 years anniversary of Tbilisi. Large-scale construction works began in 1961 and as a result 11 pavilions, green house, pools and park were placed in the city center. During the Soviet Period exhibition center was a place for permanent exhibition of industrial and agricultural achievements of the Soviet Republic. Once a year the space was devoted to international exhibitions. In 1994-1998 organization was privatized and transformed into a joint stock company. Infrastructure was modernized. Expo Georgia has been assigned a very important role – guiding foreign capital inflow in Georgia and opening international markets for new Georgian businesses.… READ MORE